Von der Pure von der Stange zur Scrambler von Roland Sands

Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• I can't recognise any changes on the vehicle behaviour exept those directly linked to the different wheels (different tires, better handling through smaller front wheel diameter)

The suspension acts as before!

• I can't recognise any changes on the vehicle behaviour exept those directly linked to the different wheels (different tires, better handling through smaller front wheel diameter)

The suspension acts as before!

I can only support this! My suspension just acted like before!

• Hey guys! I have bitubo cartridges installed, taxiing has become very sharp, when braking the motorcycle is very nosy, I made a full preload of the front fork springs yesterday, it became more stable, but everything feels exactly not comfortable. Moreover, according to the manual, the sagging of the front fork in static and with the wheel hanging down should be 35 mm, I have 2.5 cm when the springs are fully tightened. I want to know your opinion, who has what kind of front fork and who did what?

• We at Classicbike Raisch have also already dealt with Bitubo. Unfortunately, Bitubo always delivers their cartrigde systems with the same standard spring. This, of course, rarely fits the individual rider's weight. From our point of view, this is not possible at all, and probably leads to the fact that it never fits properly. For this reason, we only use Öhlins, where we have 6 different spring rates for the respective rider weight.

Greetings

Rainer

BMW R9T
    www.classicbike-raisch.de

CLASSICBIKE RAISCH

• We at Classicbike Raisch have also already dealt with Bitubo. Unfortunately, Bitubo always delivers their cartrigde systems with the same standard spring. This, of course, rarely fits the individual rider's weight. From our point of view, this is not possible at all, and probably leads to the fact that it never fits properly. For this reason, we only use Öhlins, where we have 6 different spring rates for the respective rider weight.

Greetings

Rainer

https://www.classicbike-raisch.de/bmw-r9t/

Thank you for the comment, as I understand it, given the situation I described, you are inclined to believe that my biturbo springs are very soft initially and because of this, there is a slack in the static and in the free wheel with a maximum compression of 2 cm? To be honest, I bought biturbo because I wanted to save money(((

• Of course it is true what Rainer mentioned but If it worked before it should also work right now.

My idea is that there is an assembly error (distance bushing missing or so!)

Change back to the 19" wheel (only front should be sufficient!) anc check if everything is working to your convenience, then change back to 17", check for all parts and torques and it should also work as good as before.

Of course handling will be different but suspension should remain the same! (despite it is a bit more demanding on a 17" wheel but that is probably more theory!)

• Hi guys, in general, after the return of the 19 wheel, the motorcycle again became much more comfortable and obedient. Here's what I think, due to the fact that my rear shock absorber is slightly overstated and the steering wheel is also lowered, the angle of inclination of the motorcycle and, accordingly, me, taking into account the understated steering wheel, is very sharp. I am upset, I liked 17 wheels with spokes so much + this is an additional waste of money, now I will look for a buyer for 17 wheels)))